Saturday, May 15, 2010

Braun 5270 Silk-épil X'elle Body System Epilator

Ladies, do you get tired of shaving your legs everyday? I know I do, but since I don't enjoy the look and feel of stubbly legs, I'm stuck with it!

I've visited a spa in the past where I had my legs waxed and NEVER AGAIN will I ever do that!!!! It's beyond painful and I just can't see making myself go through that again. It hurt!

I can't see myself going through laser surgery to have it permanently removed either, I'm just not the type. BUT, I found a solution that works for me.

The Braun 5270 Sile-epil X-elle Body System Epilator is not expensive and it works! Regrowth is slower and finer, leaving your skin silky smooth for up to 4 weeks, which is a wonderful alternative to waxing or lasers and I definitely don't have to shave every day!

So, Ladies, check out this product, it works wonders on my body and I'll be it does on yours, too.

Hey, summer is almost here, we all have to start working on getting that swimsuit body and part of that is definitely getting smooth, not hairy, skin! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment