Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Brother MFC-6890CDW Professional Series Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax with Duplex Printing and Wireless Networking

Here's a great house gadget to have available in the house.

It's called an All-in-One Printer and it's made by Brother, which is a dependable name known for it's electronic line. We've had a few different brands throughout the years and we do tend to go back to a Brother model when available.

They're not too expensive, they are dependable, and they are easy maintenance.

Having the fax option is not huge for me since we can scan and send via email, but the copier function has really saved me in a few instances. Like when my boys got their drivers licenses (Oh, LORD!) and I made a copy of the front/back of their licenses just in case! Or if you get a new credit card, make a copy of the front and back and file it! These are items that you'll be happy you have IF something ever happens.

Having a paper back up JUST IN CASE has saved my bacon (and my families) a few times over the years. I just go to a general file that I created for safety sake and pull that copy out. Phone numbers, addresses, and all kinds of other information are there when you need it.

Believe me, if you don't have an All in One in YOUR house, you may wish one day that you did.

Check it out at Brother MFC-6890CDW Professional Series Color Inkjet All-in-One Printer/Copier/Scanner/Fax with Duplex Printing and Wireless Networking

No comments:

Post a Comment